Global Partners had another successful and productive year in 2019, and we look forward to continuing to increase our impact in 2020!
As you might already know, we’ve spent the last couple of years analyzing and improving our programs and growing and strengthening our team, and we are pleased to share that our hard work is paying off. A few highlights from last year include:
- 1,709 community members partnered with us to improve education for their children
- 33,149 students, teachers, and community members benefited from clean water, sanitation, and hygiene projects
- 17,440 students, teachers, and community members benefited from school infrastructure projects that created safe environments conducive to learning
- 904 community members benefited from improved medical care
- Perhaps most significantly, we are thrilled to announce that students in our partner schools saw a 54% increase in student attendance over schools who didn’t partner with GPFD